Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fucked the university entrance exam system in china(from internet)


The author was senior high school  in 2005, Jilin. A high-yield high-2, not 3, as a dead line, sitting in a classroom, every day is spent sleeping. And could not sleep, and went to the Internet. On the Internet doesn't have the money, it will sit in the park. This evening's Sunset is beautiful, and the US to forget. Students also read death in the classroom. Those who do not learn from the guy did not dare, and that I was satisfied. Teachers also have abandoned me, every day, I did nothing. Sometimes don't want to go to class, they sleep in the hostel. Woke up after he went out. It is fast approaching the entrance exam, I only have 209. Parents also look at my age, and told me to go to the repetition, I am still in if you goof off you. One boring, often a person went to overnight. In some cases, an overnight. So I sat up, 300 points. My parents told me to go to college, I am not the original idea. Go to the outside work, tired and miserable day, and high school life to. And those who sit in the Office of the university students and high wages for the owner. Those of us who died like a dog to not go. And in the air, the workers have a hit. At the site of what is happening to human suffering, and those who say that less than a block. They are all 40-year-old guy, I am the only young people, old man, the collusion. Lonely lonely and boring. WB is a person on a hill. Life is so boring, good times are all abandoned. rolling green hills, reminiscent Li Bai's poem; I see Castle Peak, more than the flora should be in my Castle Peak. The birds flying high, lonely cloud free and exclusive to go. Look at the joy that only King pavilion Hill. I had a decision to go home. Parents are very happy that finally willing to study. In 6, I went to up its tail, every day life on the table and write, but I left the school in two years, the base could be safely ignored. Each examination is 300, and the confidence has been hit hard. I still, however, becoming more and more low-scoring final in 2009 only sat I test 326. I really can't take it, and the language 106, math 40, English 90, The 90. Then in 2010 I give it up, I am not learning the material. Every day is not afraid to go outside, and even laughed at. Review 34, also is dead. I even heard someone say that I am the idiot. Every day, I take refuge in the House watching TV, I saw a TV hero, clean and comfortable rooms, the envy. For me to say that the poor can only change your fate. This is not a former 90s personal home empty-handed into the big cities, and the rich era of status has been firmly established, the desperately protect their own interests. Those who have seen the cities dominated by the popular regal woman will only appear on television. Then in 2011 I had to go to the tutorial, this time, I was not in this county, his face because I really don't have to stay. In 2009, I taught in the schools of the teachers I have met, and I was surprised by that; ah, you have read? I was free from. They do not know how to answer. I am biting a Bluetooth vowed to focus on the university, so that teacher and look. Every day I was to be the oldest, most nights, and the results are very fast progress. However, the following spring semester but then fell back to starting point. I am suffering, how can we touch would also like to do not understand why it failed. Scholastic Aptitude Test Failure was to be expected, since the mathematics entitled one didn't do a Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA, examiners will not, over and over, there is no will. English language 100, math 110, The 70 40 total 320. I am completely frustrated by the situation at home, to be a 3 months. Harbin to go on to university. Someone asked me, I said that I went to work. To come to school, and was startled and have never seen the end of the poor. A very small school, and high school, and there are bungalows and dilapidated and old. I also do a big surprise readers of the Decision. Frequent repetition. I like a thief, and do not dare to rise each day. Teachers fear recognition. There is no beginning of the heel. I'm so envious high 3 students, and they are only 18 years old. And, if I turn back time, if. . . . . In particular, depression every day live in a world of his own. I'm so glad you did. Whooping cough, and I am the same age have graduated from university. If you return to the former, I will definitely be in the high 3 learning properly. How do you say that I am the touch. Each time I failed, and it will be successful? It has been said that change, but those who are not middle school, it is believed that the concepts are lower in people are seen as a business owner, but I think they are a miserable mix, the site of the taxi, and the cement industry, the sale of tickets, the one by one, and there is no one boss. Those low-boss said that argument is fallacious. I am struggling in pain, they all said that I would succeed to major university? In 2005, 2006 209 300 320 per year per 2009 2011 2012 326 in tutorial. I am also going to be focused on IT/university entrance examination was 180 days. Now I just take the 400. One day I will not be enough. Only the 18 chemistry exam, select the wrong question. I cry a mess. How many times I wanted to kill myself. How can I tell you that the end? I am 05 in high school 3, Jilin. A high-yield high-2, not 3, as a dead line, sitting in a classroom, every day is spent sleeping. And could not sleep, and went to the Internet. On the Internet doesn't have the money, it will sit in the park. This evening's Sunset is beautiful, and the US to forget. Students also read death in the classroom. Those who do not learn from the guy did not dare, and that I was satisfied. Teachers also have abandoned me, every day, I did nothing. Sometimes don't want to go to class, they sleep in the hostel. Woke up after he went out. It is fast approaching the entrance exam, I only have 209. Parents also look at my age, and told me to go to the repetition, I am still in if you goof off you. One boring, often a person went to overnight. In some cases, an overnight. So I sat up, 300 points. My parents told me to go to college, I am not the original idea. Go to the outside work, tired and miserable day, and high school life to. And those who sit in the Office of the university students and high wages for the owner. Those of us who died like a dog to not go. And in the air, the workers have a hit. At the site of what is happening to human suffering, and those who say that less than a block. They are all 40-year-old guy, I am the only young people, old man, the collusion. Lonely lonely and boring. WB is a person on a hill. Life is so boring, good times are all abandoned. rolling green hills, reminiscent Li Bai's poem; I see Castle Peak, more than the flora should be in my Castle Peak. The birds flying high, lonely cloud free and exclusive to go. Look at the joy that only King pavilion Hill. I had a decision to go home. Parents are very happy that finally willing to study. In 6, I went to up its tail, every day life on the table and write, but I left the school in two years, the base could be safely ignored. Each examination is 300, and the confidence has been hit hard. I still, however, becoming more and more low-scoring final in 2009 only sat I test 326. I really can't take it, and the language 106, math 40, English 90, The 90. Then in 2010 I give it up, I am not learning the material. Every day is not afraid to go outside, and even laughed at. Review 34, also is dead. I even heard someone say that I am the idiot. Every day, I take refuge in the House watching TV, I saw a TV hero, clean and comfortable rooms, the envy. For me to say that the poor can only change your fate. This is not a former 90s personal home empty-handed into the big cities, and the rich era of status has been firmly established, the desperately protect their own interests. Those who have seen the cities dominated by the popular regal woman will only appear on television. Then in 2011 I had to go to the tutorial, this time, I was not in this county, his face because I really don't have to stay. In 2009, I taught in the schools of the teachers I have met, and I was surprised by that; ah, you have read? I was free from. They do not know how to answer. I am biting a Bluetooth vowed to focus on the university, so that teacher and look. Every day I was to be the oldest, most nights, and the results are very fast progress. However, the following spring semester but then fell back to starting point. I am suffering, how can we touch would also like to do not understand why it failed. Scholastic Aptitude Test Failure was to be expected, since the mathematics entitled one didn't do a Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA, examiners will not, over and over, there is no will. English language 100, math 110, The 70 40 total 320. I am completely frustrated by the situation at home, to be a 3 months. Harbin to go on to university. Someone asked me, I said that I went to work. To come to school, and was startled and have never seen the end of the poor. A very small school, and high school, and there are bungalows and dilapidated and old. I also do a big surprise readers of the Decision. Frequent repetition. I like a thief, and do not dare to rise each day. Teachers fear recognition. There is no beginning of the heel. I'm so envious high 3 students, and they are only 18 years old. And, if I turn back time, if. . . . . In particular, depression every day live in a world of his own. I'm so glad you did. Whooping cough, and I am the same age have graduated from university. If you return to the former, I will definitely be in the high 3 learning properly. How do you say that I am the touch. Each time I failed, and it will be successful? It has been said that change, but those who are not middle school, it is believed that the concepts are lower in people are seen as a business owner, but I think they are a miserable mix, the site of the taxi, and the cement industry, the sale of tickets, the one by one, and there is no one boss. Those low-boss said that argument is fallacious. I am struggling in pain, they all said that I would succeed to major university? In 2005, 2006 209 300 320 per year per 2009 2011 2012 326 in tutorial. I am also going to be focused on IT/university entrance examination was 180 days. Now I just take the 400. One day I will not be enough. Only the 18 chemistry exam, select the wrong question. I cry a mess. How many times I wanted to kill myself. Can you tell me How did I do?